Skip to main content
Hello everyone!!  It is Monday and it is time for another challenge and we would love for you to join us!! This Linky Party theme is to make a...... ChristmasCard. So break out your Christmas music and let's get craftin!
 


Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly Linky Party over at Craftin Desert Diva's. We hope you will share your projects with us! And don't forget about the prizes! Every Linky Party will have a winner and a Top 3! 

The more times you link up...the more chances you have to win!!


Our Sponsors are:
 
 


 
 
Here is the project I made!
 
 
 
I made these cute tags!  I did some background stamping on two of these tags and use a checked design paper for the other one. 

 
On this tag I used a polka dotted background stamp for the main image on this tag.  Each tag is 2 3/4 inches wide.  I cut each one with my paper trimmer.  I free handed the toppers and used a punch for the scalloped bottom.  Punched a snowflake and took some of the freedom sequins and pulled out the red and silver and sprinkled them about.  The added one of the sentiments from the Snowman Kisses Stamp set.

 
 
On this tag I used a green plaid design paper as the tag base.  I cut a fishtail bottom on this for some added interest.  I used the Outdoor Landscape dies to make two snow banks for my snowman to sit on.  The snowman is from the Snowman Kisses Stamp set I colored him very simply with markers.  I also added the snowflake and sequins to this one as well.

 
 
This tag is just like the first one only I used different background stamp and little different topper on top.
 
Here are all the CDD products I used:
 
 

 
 

 
Love and Laughter,
 

Comments

  1. These tags are so pretty Michelle!!! LOVE how they turned out! Way better than mine! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so festive and perfect for the holidays which will be here before we know it! Love your traditional colors, Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute my fav in winter is snowman

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic tags! love them all:)
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's Heidi on the blog today

Hi everyone, I hope you’re all doing well!  Today I have my third and last guest design post for you all.  For this fun and colorful card I stamped one of the pretty flowers from the “Grace’s Little Note” stamp set from Kennedy Grace Creations with Memento’s “Rich Cocoa” ink on Copic friendly paper. After coloring all of the flowers with my Copic Markers I used a black Copic Multiliner 0.3 on the hearts of the flowers and created some white lines on the flowers and the leaves to make them more interesting to look at, using a white Gelly Roll pen.   The background was created very easily by stamping one of the sentiments from the “Grace’s Little Note’s” stamp set repeatedly on some crème coloured linen textured card stock. The same sentiment was used on the vellum part with black ink. If you would like to know more about how I made this card and what exact colours I used then you can go over to my website for more details: http://www. mak...

Grand Opening Blog Hop

Hello Crafty Friends! Wow it has been a long time in coming but today is our official GRAND OPENING!  We are so exited for today!! We have been planning this for a very long time and can't wait to show you.  We have lined up some of the MOST AMAZING talented ladies in the crafting world on our hop today!  We hope you will enjoy all the amazing projects they will be sharing! Our Newest release is now available in the Kennedy Grace Creations Online Store.  https://squareup.com/store/kennedy-grace-creations What I created for the hop is this beautiful card. Metallics on cards is beautiful and I like the combination of it with flowers. I am using the brand new Beautiful Blooms Sweet Rose stamps set. It is a large rose stamp set with various sentiments.  It is so detailed and very pretty.  To celebrate our GRAND OPENING - Kennedy Grace Creations will be giving away 3 random winners $25.00 gift certificates to our Online Store. ...
Welcome to the CDD Stamp & Die Release Blog Hop.    All stamps & Dies are in the  CDD Shop  and no w available for purchase. You may purchase stamps and dies here   Autumn Wishes Bundle The Autumn Wishes Bundle is available for this weekend only thru Sunday.  This special price is for what is in stock only and ends 8/30 10pm MST. We also have 3 new sequins                                                      Here's what I've created for you... I created for you this really cute scarecrow garden scene card.  I stamped the adorable girly scarecrow from the Autumn Wishes stamp set on to watercolor paper in Versafine ink and embossed i...