Skip to main content

Thank You

Good Day Everyone!
It's Sheena Joy from Joy's Studio sharing a floral thank you card that I made with the beautiful Grace's Happy Heart stamp set:
 This is the stamp set that I used (Grace's Happy Heart):




A Peek Inside The Card
I started by using a stitched rectangle die with cream card stock. After that, I made a partial die cut circle towards the top using a stitched circle die and a craft knife to have the semi-circular shape on top. I gold embossed one of the floral images from the stamp set within the circle and colored it with Persian Blue (032) and Green (040) Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers using a wet brush.

The "thank you" was cut from a Hero Arts die that was gold embossed and adhered with a glue pen. This front panel was put on fun foam and adhered to the dark gray card base, I tucked a gold thread nest under the top portion for added interest. I then embellished with the gorgeous Isabella's Dream sequin mix (photo below) which brought out the blue and added sparkle.
For the inside of the card I cut out a stitched rectangle piece again then used gold embossing with the same floral image adding the same colors as the front of the card. The friendship sentiment was stamped with a Momento Dew Drop ink pad (Danube Blue). I again embellished with Isabella's Dream sequins.

Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today, I hope  that you found some inspiration!

To purchase the products used and to see others, visit our store here.
Take care and come back again!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Heidi on the blog today

Hi everyone, I hope you’re all doing well!  Today I have my third and last guest design post for you all.  For this fun and colorful card I stamped one of the pretty flowers from the “Grace’s Little Note” stamp set from Kennedy Grace Creations with Memento’s “Rich Cocoa” ink on Copic friendly paper. After coloring all of the flowers with my Copic Markers I used a black Copic Multiliner 0.3 on the hearts of the flowers and created some white lines on the flowers and the leaves to make them more interesting to look at, using a white Gelly Roll pen.   The background was created very easily by stamping one of the sentiments from the “Grace’s Little Note’s” stamp set repeatedly on some crème coloured linen textured card stock. The same sentiment was used on the vellum part with black ink. If you would like to know more about how I made this card and what exact colours I used then you can go over to my website for more details: http://www. mak...

Grand Opening Blog Hop

Hello Crafty Friends! Wow it has been a long time in coming but today is our official GRAND OPENING!  We are so exited for today!! We have been planning this for a very long time and can't wait to show you.  We have lined up some of the MOST AMAZING talented ladies in the crafting world on our hop today!  We hope you will enjoy all the amazing projects they will be sharing! Our Newest release is now available in the Kennedy Grace Creations Online Store.  https://squareup.com/store/kennedy-grace-creations What I created for the hop is this beautiful card. Metallics on cards is beautiful and I like the combination of it with flowers. I am using the brand new Beautiful Blooms Sweet Rose stamps set. It is a large rose stamp set with various sentiments.  It is so detailed and very pretty.  To celebrate our GRAND OPENING - Kennedy Grace Creations will be giving away 3 random winners $25.00 gift certificates to our Online Store. ...
Welcome to the CDD Stamp & Die Release Blog Hop.    All stamps & Dies are in the  CDD Shop  and no w available for purchase. You may purchase stamps and dies here   Autumn Wishes Bundle The Autumn Wishes Bundle is available for this weekend only thru Sunday.  This special price is for what is in stock only and ends 8/30 10pm MST. We also have 3 new sequins                                                      Here's what I've created for you... I created for you this really cute scarecrow garden scene card.  I stamped the adorable girly scarecrow from the Autumn Wishes stamp set on to watercolor paper in Versafine ink and embossed i...