Skip to main content

Designer Showcase featuring - Splendid Roses


Welcome to day 2 of the designer showcase featuring - Splendid Roses

 Rachel used some distress inks to color this gorgeous rose image. I love yellow roses they are by far my favorite roses of all time.  She did an amazing job.
 Michelle used zig watercolor markers on this beauty!  I love the two shade of pink on this card. 
 Rachel decided to leave this white and no coloring at all.  I think it is so elegant!! 
 Cammy made a tray for her project.  I have to say it she showed what else you can do with our stamps.  I just love how it came out. 
 Karen - can we say WOW!  She used colored pencils only to color her image.  I love just how perfect it is.  I just love this card.
 Michelle made this one a none traditional size.  This card is  a 4 x 6 same size as a photo.  I love just how pretty the blue and yellow looks together.  She added At the Beach sequins to finish it off. 
 Cindy did some pink roses for her card.  I love how they look with the black and white so soft.  I just love it.
 Sheena Joy made this stunning shaker card.  I love the coloring and how she used the new Tropical Treasure sequins mix.  It could not go more perfect! 

 I just love how Rachel used copic's to color this image. and for pop she added the little fairy and ladybug so cute!
Sheena Joy does art journaling and I love how she used the Splendid Roses images in her journal.  Love thinking outside the box!

 I have to say I love the purple roses! Rachel did such a great job I love using the unexpected color palette. 
 Red roses are so hard to get the right red and oh my did Jessica do that!  So deep and perfect shade of red.  I love it!
Monica made this awesome shaker framed card.  I love how she incorporated the frosted cupcake sequins mix for just a pop of color.  So pretty!


We hope you are enjoying the release and new products.  We hope you head over to the store and pick up these amazing stamps and sequins.

Comments

  1. those roses are gorgeous on each project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These roses are stunning! LOVE these cards! I think the roses are my favourite in this release! They look so fun to colour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Theses are all just stunning! Gorgeous roses and all so beautifully done! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely job by the DT. Love those roses.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Design Team Call

Hello Crafty and Cardmaking Friends! Kennedy Grace Creations is super excited to announce our second ever Design Team (DT) Call!!!
We are looking for crafty DT members that are creative, kind, reliable, energetic, hardworking and passionate about stamping, diecutting, cardmaking & paper crafting! Must also be active on various social media sites (FB and/or IG) and have a current crafty blog. 
 The DT members will be asked to create three projects per month. Products must showcase the Kennedy Grace product line and creations can be any sort of paper craft. I.e.; handmade cards, postcards, albums, journals, boxes, etc.
Design Team Requirements
•   Must love Kennedy Grace Products. We are a company that produces clear photopolymer stamps, creative dies, and sequins. (Bonus if you're a floral and sequin lover, as that is what our brand focuses on!)
•   Have the ability to meet tri-monthly deadlines.
•   Have active Social Media (Instagram &/or Facebook and an active blog mandatory) …

Counting Down!

Hi its Karen on the blog with you today.

I think I may be in denial about Christmas.  It just seems to be sneaking up very very fast.  I know I have loads to do and really need to get going. Hopefully posting this Christmas Ornament may just help. This super cute little image from Kennedy Grace Creations is such a joy to colour and even though he's a christmas critter I think he could be used all year round on projects.  I used a die cut from Frantic Stamper Inc to cut the ornament in very sparkly paper.  Then popped the image up on foam.  Added some silver twine and there you have a super cute and easy ornament to adorn the tree or a special gift tag.  I think these would look lovely against shiny white wrapping paper.

I know it looks huge in the photo but its approximately 2.5 x 2.5 inches in size.


Have a great day!
Karen xo

Love and Laughter,


Matching Poinsettia Card and Tag

Rachel here today with a card featuring a peek at a future set.


I decided to create a matching card and tag set to use this Christmas season. The Poinsettias are gorgeous and so much fun to color!


Right now, these images are in digital format, so I arranged them in a Word document and then printed them out on some Neenah Solar White cardstock. I used my KGC stitched rectangle die to cut out the portion of the images that I wanted to use and then used my Copics to color them in and added shadows around them. I used my MISTI to line up my sentiment on top of my panel and then heat embossed in gold. I adhered my panel to a Fog Gray card base to add a little contrast.


Next up, I used a tag die to cut out another image for the front of my tag and then used the same process to color it in. I cut another tag from some white cardstock and then heat embossed my sentiment on it. I adhered the sentiment to the back of my poinsettia image to create a completed tag which also hid any bleeding from…