Hello guys! This is Emily Cupely with a very special post since today I'm truly honored to be guest designing for Kennedy Grace Creations. I'm absolutely loving her gorgeous stamps and stunning sequins.
For today's video I decided to make a clean and simple card where I heat embossed my images in white, and water colored them using my Distress Inks in some pretty and soft colors. I finished my card adding some sparkling clear Moon Beams sequins. I hope you enjoy the video tutorial below. Have a great day and happy crafting! :)
Supplies:
Hi everyone, I hope you’re all doing well! Today I have my third and last guest design post for you all. For this fun and colorful card I stamped one of the pretty flowers from the “Grace’s Little Note” stamp set from Kennedy Grace Creations with Memento’s “Rich Cocoa” ink on Copic friendly paper. After coloring all of the flowers with my Copic Markers I used a black Copic Multiliner 0.3 on the hearts of the flowers and created some white lines on the flowers and the leaves to make them more interesting to look at, using a white Gelly Roll pen. The background was created very easily by stamping one of the sentiments from the “Grace’s Little Note’s” stamp set repeatedly on some crème coloured linen textured card stock. The same sentiment was used on the vellum part with black ink. If you would like to know more about how I made this card and what exact colours I used then you can go over to my website for more details: http://www. mak...







Its just so soft and pretty. I love how the pot is filling the cup with roses. Gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteIts just so soft and pretty. I love how the pot is filling the cup with roses. Gorgeous.
ReplyDeletePretty card.
ReplyDeleteSuch a feminine card - so pretty!
ReplyDeleteSuch a sweet vintage card!! Love your details and lovely coloring!!
ReplyDelete