Skip to main content

Matching Poinsettia Card and Tag

Rachel here today with a card featuring a peek at a future set.


I decided to create a matching card and tag set to use this Christmas season. The Poinsettias are gorgeous and so much fun to color!


Right now, these images are in digital format, so I arranged them in a Word document and then printed them out on some Neenah Solar White cardstock. I used my KGC stitched rectangle die to cut out the portion of the images that I wanted to use and then used my Copics to color them in and added shadows around them. I used my MISTI to line up my sentiment on top of my panel and then heat embossed in gold. I adhered my panel to a Fog Gray card base to add a little contrast.


Next up, I used a tag die to cut out another image for the front of my tag and then used the same process to color it in. I cut another tag from some white cardstock and then heat embossed my sentiment on it. I adhered the sentiment to the back of my poinsettia image to create a completed tag which also hid any bleeding from my Copics! I used some red and white baker's twine to finish it off.

I think this makes the perfect Christmas set for pretty much anyone in your life. It's gender neutral and perfect for the season!




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's Heidi on the blog today

Hi everyone, I hope you’re all doing well!  Today I have my third and last guest design post for you all.  For this fun and colorful card I stamped one of the pretty flowers from the “Grace’s Little Note” stamp set from Kennedy Grace Creations with Memento’s “Rich Cocoa” ink on Copic friendly paper. After coloring all of the flowers with my Copic Markers I used a black Copic Multiliner 0.3 on the hearts of the flowers and created some white lines on the flowers and the leaves to make them more interesting to look at, using a white Gelly Roll pen.   The background was created very easily by stamping one of the sentiments from the “Grace’s Little Note’s” stamp set repeatedly on some crème coloured linen textured card stock. The same sentiment was used on the vellum part with black ink. If you would like to know more about how I made this card and what exact colours I used then you can go over to my website for more details: http://www. mak...

Grand Opening Blog Hop

Hello Crafty Friends! Wow it has been a long time in coming but today is our official GRAND OPENING!  We are so exited for today!! We have been planning this for a very long time and can't wait to show you.  We have lined up some of the MOST AMAZING talented ladies in the crafting world on our hop today!  We hope you will enjoy all the amazing projects they will be sharing! Our Newest release is now available in the Kennedy Grace Creations Online Store.  https://squareup.com/store/kennedy-grace-creations What I created for the hop is this beautiful card. Metallics on cards is beautiful and I like the combination of it with flowers. I am using the brand new Beautiful Blooms Sweet Rose stamps set. It is a large rose stamp set with various sentiments.  It is so detailed and very pretty.  To celebrate our GRAND OPENING - Kennedy Grace Creations will be giving away 3 random winners $25.00 gift certificates to our Online Store. ...
Welcome to the CDD Stamp & Die Release Blog Hop.    All stamps & Dies are in the  CDD Shop  and no w available for purchase. You may purchase stamps and dies here   Autumn Wishes Bundle The Autumn Wishes Bundle is available for this weekend only thru Sunday.  This special price is for what is in stock only and ends 8/30 10pm MST. We also have 3 new sequins                                                      Here's what I've created for you... I created for you this really cute scarecrow garden scene card.  I stamped the adorable girly scarecrow from the Autumn Wishes stamp set on to watercolor paper in Versafine ink and embossed i...