Skip to main content

Joy Beautiful Hydrangea Blooms - Copic Coloring














Hi crafty friends, Meg here with a clean and simple Copic marker colored hydrangea card. This card was created using the Beautiful Blooms - Hydrangea clear stamp and the stacked stitched rectangle and scalloped stitched rectangle dies!

I stamped the large, gorgeous hydrangea using copic friendly, Memento ink onto Neenah Paper, Classic Crest 80lb - in the color Solar White. I then colored the beautiful image using my Copic markers. For the flower centers I used YG00. The rest of the hydrangea petals were colored with BV01, BV02 and BV04. The leaves were colored with G05, YG09 and G09.

I then used the second largest stitched rectangle and cut my colored panel. I cut the largest stitched scalloped rectangle from hygrangea purple, colored cardstock from my stash.

Then I heat embosssed the FABULOUS sentiment, also from the hydrangea stamp set, which reads 'Take joy in the little things.' I used WOW opaque British Summer embossing powder. This is a matte, cool grey color and it matches the grey Bazzill A2 card-base perfectly!

Thank you so much for viewing my hydrangea card! Hope you all like it!


~Meghan Shea
IG: meghanshea3377

Love and Laughter,
  Photobucket

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's Heidi on the blog today

Hi everyone, I hope you’re all doing well!  Today I have my third and last guest design post for you all.  For this fun and colorful card I stamped one of the pretty flowers from the “Grace’s Little Note” stamp set from Kennedy Grace Creations with Memento’s “Rich Cocoa” ink on Copic friendly paper. After coloring all of the flowers with my Copic Markers I used a black Copic Multiliner 0.3 on the hearts of the flowers and created some white lines on the flowers and the leaves to make them more interesting to look at, using a white Gelly Roll pen.   The background was created very easily by stamping one of the sentiments from the “Grace’s Little Note’s” stamp set repeatedly on some crème coloured linen textured card stock. The same sentiment was used on the vellum part with black ink. If you would like to know more about how I made this card and what exact colours I used then you can go over to my website for more details: http://www. mak...

Grand Opening Blog Hop

Hello Crafty Friends! Wow it has been a long time in coming but today is our official GRAND OPENING!  We are so exited for today!! We have been planning this for a very long time and can't wait to show you.  We have lined up some of the MOST AMAZING talented ladies in the crafting world on our hop today!  We hope you will enjoy all the amazing projects they will be sharing! Our Newest release is now available in the Kennedy Grace Creations Online Store.  https://squareup.com/store/kennedy-grace-creations What I created for the hop is this beautiful card. Metallics on cards is beautiful and I like the combination of it with flowers. I am using the brand new Beautiful Blooms Sweet Rose stamps set. It is a large rose stamp set with various sentiments.  It is so detailed and very pretty.  To celebrate our GRAND OPENING - Kennedy Grace Creations will be giving away 3 random winners $25.00 gift certificates to our Online Store. ...
Welcome to the CDD Stamp & Die Release Blog Hop.    All stamps & Dies are in the  CDD Shop  and no w available for purchase. You may purchase stamps and dies here   Autumn Wishes Bundle The Autumn Wishes Bundle is available for this weekend only thru Sunday.  This special price is for what is in stock only and ends 8/30 10pm MST. We also have 3 new sequins                                                      Here's what I've created for you... I created for you this really cute scarecrow garden scene card.  I stamped the adorable girly scarecrow from the Autumn Wishes stamp set on to watercolor paper in Versafine ink and embossed i...