Skip to main content

My love for you is deeper than the ocean

Hello everyone, this is Michelle here with Kennedy Grace Creations with a baby card to share with you today.  I knew when I saw these adorable sea creatures I just knew they had to be made in to a baby card.


 
 
I cut two different polka dotted baby papers and using the Outdoor landscape dies I cut the waves three different times once in blue, once in vellum and once in the light green polka dots.  I then adhered them staggered on the light blue background cardstock so you can see three different waves. 

 
 
I stamped the sentiment from the Under the sea as well as using the super cute critters from that stamp set.  I stamped several of the critters on as well as the water droplets on watercolor paper and colored them very softly using distress markers.  

 
I them added all my creatures on top and tucked in the waves then added some of the soft green sequins from the Star Power sequins set.  I love how the green matched my the green in the creatures.  I love how this came out. 
 
 
Here are the stamps and dies I used and you can find these and so much more at the Craftin Desert Diva's Shop.



 
You can purchase these dies here.

 

 
 

 
 
 
I hope you enjoyed my card today!  Thank you for stopping by!!
 
Love and Laughter,
 
 

 

Comments

  1. I thought I had left you a comment... OOPS! Well.... I gotta say this is super COOL! LOVE the the layers and such pretty soft colors... Just perfect as a Baby card! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Design Team Call

Hello Crafty and Cardmaking Friends! Kennedy Grace Creations is super excited to announce our second ever Design Team (DT) Call!!!
We are looking for crafty DT members that are creative, kind, reliable, energetic, hardworking and passionate about stamping, diecutting, cardmaking & paper crafting! Must also be active on various social media sites (FB and/or IG) and have a current crafty blog. 
 The DT members will be asked to create three projects per month. Products must showcase the Kennedy Grace product line and creations can be any sort of paper craft. I.e.; handmade cards, postcards, albums, journals, boxes, etc.
Design Team Requirements
•   Must love Kennedy Grace Products. We are a company that produces clear photopolymer stamps, creative dies, and sequins. (Bonus if you're a floral and sequin lover, as that is what our brand focuses on!)
•   Have the ability to meet tri-monthly deadlines.
•   Have active Social Media (Instagram &/or Facebook and an active blog mandatory) …

Spreading Kindess card

Hello everyone, Erica on the blog today!

I don't know about you but I've been quite saddened to see so much hatred, friends attacking friends and general unkindness going around lately. Regardless of your political/religious/personal beliefs I think we can all do better with keeping it a bit civilised and perhaps doing less talking and more actions. With that in mind I made this card with a positive message to send out some positive karma into the world.

















Using an A2 panel cut out from Ranger Ink water colour paper, I dusted it generously with my anti-static tool as I was going to heat emboss the gorgeous Just A Rose stamp set. I started by stamping it in the middle with VersaMark ink and dusting it with white embossing powder, also from Ranger Ink. Using a mask I already had, I stamped it again on both sides to create a rose bush border, before adding and setting the embossing powder with my heat tool.

Using a sentiment from Mama Elephant's 'Butterfly Kisses' I st…

Happy Owl-idays!

Hello, everyone! Rachel here with you today!

I'm loving the cute little critters that are going to be coming up in a new release and I think you're going to love them, too. I have a clean and simple creation using a new owl image for you today.


I started my card by masking off a small strip on the right hand side of the card and then blending purple and pink inks into the strip to create an ombre effect. After it had dried, I used a stencil and some texture paste to create my falling snow. I carefully removed my masking paper and then let the texture paste dry.

While I waited, I colored my little owl image and used my Brother Scan N Cut 2 to cut him out. (Have I mentioned lately how much I hate fussy cutting?) When I was sure the card was dry, I used my MISTI to line up my sentiment and stamped it in a bold, black ink. I used some foam tape to adhere my little own beside my sentiment and my card was done!

Thanks for joining me today!




Hand Lettered Holiday Neenah Solar White 80 …