Saturday, August 22, 2015

It's been so long


 
Hello everyone, this is Michelle here with Kennedy Grace Creations with a giraffe card to share with you today.  I knew when I saw this adorable cutie I just knew I had to use him as much as possible.
 
 
 
 
First thing I did was cut the largest scalloped frame from a blue swirl design paper, then cut the rectangle frame and the next size scallop all from the newest dies Fancy Franes released over at Craftin Desert Divas.  I just love these new dies they are amazing!!!
 
For the piece the giraffe is sitting on I did a two toned colored background using Broken China and Cracked Pistachio distress inks. I stamped the giraffe from the So Long mini stamp set on watercolor paper with versafine ink and heat embossed it.


 
I colored him in with Tombow watercolor markers and popped him up with foam tape.  I stamped the sentiment also from the same set.  To finish the whole thing off I added a sprinkling of pastel enamel dots.
 
 
Here are the stamps and dies I used and you can find these and so much more at the Craftin Desert Diva's Shop
 
 

 
 






Love and Laughter,
 

1 comment: