Saturday, October 8, 2016

Believe in your strength

Its Karen on the blog today.

I probably don't need to remind you that October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month.  I am sure this is something that has, in one way or another, affected all of us.  I watched a good friend loose a courageous battle with breast cancer.  It was one of the worst things I have ever had to bear witness to.

Kennedy Grace Creations are supporting Breast Cancer by posting all pink projects for the month of October.  For todays card I used the stamp sets You Inspire Me and Sing a New Song.  I thought those little flowers were very appropriate.  I cut the sentiment using the Scalloped Rectangles Cutting Edge Creations and added some Pink Champagne sequins.  A simple yet poingnant card.


Another way you can support Breast Cancer is with a bundle purchase from the Kennedy Grace Shop.   15% of all proceeds going to the Susan G Koman Foundation.  Details below.

Thanks for stopping by today.


Love and Laughter,
  Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment