Skip to main content

Your the cream to my coffee

Hello everyone, this is Michelle here with Kennedy Grace Creations with this adorable coffee inspired card to share with you today. One of my dearest friends Donna loves her coffee and when I saw the new Got Coffee stamp sets I just new I had to have it. 
 

First thing I did was cut the largest scalloped frame from a pink cardstock, then cut the rectangle frame and the next size scallop all from the newest dies Fancy Franes released over at Craftin Desert Divas.  I just love these new dies they are amazing!!!
 
For that piece the I stamped the coffee stains with some espresso ink some full in and them some were second generation stamping changing the direction of the stamp for a random pattern of coffee stains.  I then stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set in the espresso ink as well.



 
I stamped the little mouse with the coffee cup on water color paper with versamark ink and heat embossed her in clear embossing powder.  I colored her with the Zig real brush watercolor markers then added some wink of Stella on the coffee cup, and the mouse's ears and nose and popped her up with foam tape.   To finish the whole thing off I added a sprinkling of pastel enamel dots.
 
 
Here are the stamps and dies I used and you can find these and so much more at the Craftin Desert Diva's Shop
 

 


  



Love and Laughter,
  Photobucket

Comments

  1. I love this card Michelle. The image is incredibly cute and the colours you've used look so pretty. What a great stamp set that is. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's Heidi on the blog today

Hi everyone, I hope you’re all doing well!  Today I have my third and last guest design post for you all.  For this fun and colorful card I stamped one of the pretty flowers from the “Grace’s Little Note” stamp set from Kennedy Grace Creations with Memento’s “Rich Cocoa” ink on Copic friendly paper. After coloring all of the flowers with my Copic Markers I used a black Copic Multiliner 0.3 on the hearts of the flowers and created some white lines on the flowers and the leaves to make them more interesting to look at, using a white Gelly Roll pen.   The background was created very easily by stamping one of the sentiments from the “Grace’s Little Note’s” stamp set repeatedly on some crème coloured linen textured card stock. The same sentiment was used on the vellum part with black ink. If you would like to know more about how I made this card and what exact colours I used then you can go over to my website for more details: http://www. mak...

Grand Opening Blog Hop

Hello Crafty Friends! Wow it has been a long time in coming but today is our official GRAND OPENING!  We are so exited for today!! We have been planning this for a very long time and can't wait to show you.  We have lined up some of the MOST AMAZING talented ladies in the crafting world on our hop today!  We hope you will enjoy all the amazing projects they will be sharing! Our Newest release is now available in the Kennedy Grace Creations Online Store.  https://squareup.com/store/kennedy-grace-creations What I created for the hop is this beautiful card. Metallics on cards is beautiful and I like the combination of it with flowers. I am using the brand new Beautiful Blooms Sweet Rose stamps set. It is a large rose stamp set with various sentiments.  It is so detailed and very pretty.  To celebrate our GRAND OPENING - Kennedy Grace Creations will be giving away 3 random winners $25.00 gift certificates to our Online Store. ...
Welcome to the CDD Stamp & Die Release Blog Hop.    All stamps & Dies are in the  CDD Shop  and no w available for purchase. You may purchase stamps and dies here   Autumn Wishes Bundle The Autumn Wishes Bundle is available for this weekend only thru Sunday.  This special price is for what is in stock only and ends 8/30 10pm MST. We also have 3 new sequins                                                      Here's what I've created for you... I created for you this really cute scarecrow garden scene card.  I stamped the adorable girly scarecrow from the Autumn Wishes stamp set on to watercolor paper in Versafine ink and embossed i...