Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Announcing Beautiful Bloom - Sunflower Stamp Set & Moonbeams Sequins

  
 
 I would have to say I love this Sunflower!  My husband is from the beautiful state of Kansas and every time we go back home I love crossing the border and seeing field after field of sunflowers.  The take my breath away every time.  I decides to pair our much awaited clear mix called Moonbeams with the sunflower set.  Don't you just love this one!!!!


For my card today I used Derwent colorsoft pencils to color this gorgeous Sunflower image.  I decided that I just wanted a free handed watercolor stripes as my background paper added some Moonbeams sequins to top it all off.  




5 comments:

  1. love your card and just might NEED this stamp set - it's wonderful - I too love the fields of sunflowers (see them stretching forever in ND)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome Betty my son is stationed in North Dakota I love it there too!

    ReplyDelete