Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Announcing Spendid Rose Stamp Set & For Our Hero and Ocean Water Seqins



 For Our Hero's
  
Ocean Water
I have been looking for set of roses and did I find them.  I love this new Splendid Roses Stamp Sets.  I have colored this several times now and my my have I been loving it each and every time!  I paired it with two of our new mixes.  For Our Hero's  & Ocean Water.  

My card I did some water coloring with Zig Markers-  I had a piece of water color paper from a book that was 4 x 6 and loved the size different than a typical card size.  I stamped the image off the edge of the paper and embossed it in white embossing powder.  I used a mix of sequins for this one.  Blue from Ocean Water and yellow ones come from another Kennedy Grace Sequins Mix Honeybee.  



3 comments:

  1. WOW what a beautiful card. I love this stamp, a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card! Love the roses and the ocean water sequin mix!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Lovely roses and sequins!

    ReplyDelete