Skip to main content

AMAZING guest designer Michelle Stort


Hello there, today I have the pleasure of guest designing for Kennedy Grace Creations. If you haven't heard of them, they are a company based in the US designing and selling wonderful stamps sets, along with sequins and dies. Their floral stamp sets are stunning! For my card today I am using the Beautiful Bloom - Sweet Rose stamp set.




I started off by taking a piece of Arches cold pressed watercolour paper and cutting this with the Mama Elephant Femme Frames rectangle die. I then stamped the rose image on to this using Distress Inks. I used Picked Raspberry for the flower itself and then Twisted Citron for the leaves. The mini cubes are great for selective stamping. The image was then painted using the Distress Inks. As well as the Picked Raspberry for the flower, I also used Seedless Preserves. For the leaves I used Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn, and for the flower centres I used Mustard Seed and Spiced Marmalade.




Once dry, the panel was adhered to an A2 black card base with foam tape. I then stamped the sentiment, from the same set, with black Archival ink on to some more watercolour paper and cut out. This was adhered to the card with more foam tape. To finish off, I added Moonbeams sequins from Kennedy Grace Creations.

VIDEO:
Here is the video showing how I coloured the image:





Love and Laughter,
 

Photobucket

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's Heidi on the blog today

Hi everyone, I hope you’re all doing well!  Today I have my third and last guest design post for you all.  For this fun and colorful card I stamped one of the pretty flowers from the “Grace’s Little Note” stamp set from Kennedy Grace Creations with Memento’s “Rich Cocoa” ink on Copic friendly paper. After coloring all of the flowers with my Copic Markers I used a black Copic Multiliner 0.3 on the hearts of the flowers and created some white lines on the flowers and the leaves to make them more interesting to look at, using a white Gelly Roll pen.   The background was created very easily by stamping one of the sentiments from the “Grace’s Little Note’s” stamp set repeatedly on some crème coloured linen textured card stock. The same sentiment was used on the vellum part with black ink. If you would like to know more about how I made this card and what exact colours I used then you can go over to my website for more details: http://www. mak...

Grand Opening Blog Hop

Hello Crafty Friends! Wow it has been a long time in coming but today is our official GRAND OPENING!  We are so exited for today!! We have been planning this for a very long time and can't wait to show you.  We have lined up some of the MOST AMAZING talented ladies in the crafting world on our hop today!  We hope you will enjoy all the amazing projects they will be sharing! Our Newest release is now available in the Kennedy Grace Creations Online Store.  https://squareup.com/store/kennedy-grace-creations What I created for the hop is this beautiful card. Metallics on cards is beautiful and I like the combination of it with flowers. I am using the brand new Beautiful Blooms Sweet Rose stamps set. It is a large rose stamp set with various sentiments.  It is so detailed and very pretty.  To celebrate our GRAND OPENING - Kennedy Grace Creations will be giving away 3 random winners $25.00 gift certificates to our Online Store. ...
Welcome to the CDD Stamp & Die Release Blog Hop.    All stamps & Dies are in the  CDD Shop  and no w available for purchase. You may purchase stamps and dies here   Autumn Wishes Bundle The Autumn Wishes Bundle is available for this weekend only thru Sunday.  This special price is for what is in stock only and ends 8/30 10pm MST. We also have 3 new sequins                                                      Here's what I've created for you... I created for you this really cute scarecrow garden scene card.  I stamped the adorable girly scarecrow from the Autumn Wishes stamp set on to watercolor paper in Versafine ink and embossed i...