Skip to main content

Combine Your Stamps with Kennedy Grace Creations.

Greetings friends and fellow crafters, coming in a little late today with my post, but rest assured I am here. Lesson learned, no more having fun on Halloween when I should be writing my blog post.

SO, here I am with a project I made using two our the great stamp sets from Kennedy Grace Creations. I used the borders from the Vintage Tea Cup set and the sentiments from the Inspire Me stamp set. I hope my project today inspires you to the ability to combine sets and expand their use.



The first thing I did was I stamped the borders with VersaMark ink, this is a clear sticky ink that will allow for watermarking or heat embossing. I used Recollections Extra Fine Detail Gold Embossing powder which I sprinkled on the VersaMark, and then used my heat tool to set it. 
The next step was to set up my sentiments. I used Lady Bug Red Memento Dew Drop ink to stamp that. The Memento is a dye ink that will dry quickly. I took my photo and was pleased, I thought I was finished.

THEN, I woke up and decided it was not finished, I made 3 element dots in the upper right and lower left corners using Nuvo Crystal Drops in Copper Penny. NOW, with adding a red canvas backdrop my project is complete and I am quite happy with it.



Please be sure to follow the Kennedy Grace Creations blog, facebook, twitter, instagram and pinterest. Our Design Team has great projects to inspire you with our great stamp sets. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Heidi on the blog today

Hi everyone, I hope you’re all doing well!  Today I have my third and last guest design post for you all.  For this fun and colorful card I stamped one of the pretty flowers from the “Grace’s Little Note” stamp set from Kennedy Grace Creations with Memento’s “Rich Cocoa” ink on Copic friendly paper. After coloring all of the flowers with my Copic Markers I used a black Copic Multiliner 0.3 on the hearts of the flowers and created some white lines on the flowers and the leaves to make them more interesting to look at, using a white Gelly Roll pen.   The background was created very easily by stamping one of the sentiments from the “Grace’s Little Note’s” stamp set repeatedly on some crème coloured linen textured card stock. The same sentiment was used on the vellum part with black ink. If you would like to know more about how I made this card and what exact colours I used then you can go over to my website for more details: http://www. mak...

Grand Opening Blog Hop

Hello Crafty Friends! Wow it has been a long time in coming but today is our official GRAND OPENING!  We are so exited for today!! We have been planning this for a very long time and can't wait to show you.  We have lined up some of the MOST AMAZING talented ladies in the crafting world on our hop today!  We hope you will enjoy all the amazing projects they will be sharing! Our Newest release is now available in the Kennedy Grace Creations Online Store.  https://squareup.com/store/kennedy-grace-creations What I created for the hop is this beautiful card. Metallics on cards is beautiful and I like the combination of it with flowers. I am using the brand new Beautiful Blooms Sweet Rose stamps set. It is a large rose stamp set with various sentiments.  It is so detailed and very pretty.  To celebrate our GRAND OPENING - Kennedy Grace Creations will be giving away 3 random winners $25.00 gift certificates to our Online Store. ...
Welcome to the CDD Stamp & Die Release Blog Hop.    All stamps & Dies are in the  CDD Shop  and no w available for purchase. You may purchase stamps and dies here   Autumn Wishes Bundle The Autumn Wishes Bundle is available for this weekend only thru Sunday.  This special price is for what is in stock only and ends 8/30 10pm MST. We also have 3 new sequins                                                      Here's what I've created for you... I created for you this really cute scarecrow garden scene card.  I stamped the adorable girly scarecrow from the Autumn Wishes stamp set on to watercolor paper in Versafine ink and embossed i...