Thursday, September 8, 2016

Blue Hydrangeas

Its Karen up on the blog today and I am sharing a card made with the stamp set,  Blooms- Hydrangea.

I stamped a couple of extra blooms (just inked that part of the stamp) before stamping the whole image.  I used Derwent Coloursoft pencils to colour and added a little glossy accents to the centre of each flower.   I fussy cut the single flowers and popped them up on a little foam for some added dimension.  The main image is cut using the newly released Scalloped Stitched Rectangles die set, which I totally love.  Final little touch was some Moonbeams sequins, which I also totally adore.

Finished this reminds me of my Mother-in-law who had the most beautiful collection of blue and white china.



Love and Laughter,
  Photobucket
SaveSave

2 comments:

  1. This is stunning and I love the deep colors you choose to use!! Remarkable!

    ReplyDelete