Friday, September 2, 2016

With Sympathy

Hello!  It's Cindy from In Love with PAPER back on the blog with you today.  I had to make a Sympathy card recently.  I kept this card very CAS.  I usually struggle with Sympathy cards and this one actually came together pretty quick.  Gotta love that, right?!  LOL!
 

Recipe:
Me & My Big Ideas - Hello Beautiful paper stack
Kennedy Grace Creations - Time to Blossom stamp set & Grace's Little Note  -sentiment
Kennedy Grace Creations - Blue Lagoon
Glossy Accents
Pretty Pink  Posh - Stitched borders 2
watercolor pencils
water brush

Thanks for stopping by today.

















Love and Laughter,
  Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card Cindy.
    Believe it or not, sympathy cards are my fav. ones to make. NOT because of the occasion itself but I like the challenge of making a card that "looks" store bought, only better. (Keep in mind, I don't like to make them when needed. That is a different thing altogether...) Yours is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete