Hello everyone! Martha Lucia here to share a CAS card with you.
Believe, You inspire Me is the card that I made inspired on December mood board of Kennedy Grace. Today I combined die cuts and stamps to create a Clear and Simple look with a very elegant touch. Take a look at my card:
I used Whisper White card stock to create the base and second layer of the card and the stamp set You Inspire Me from Kennedy Grace to stamp the sentiments behind of the die cut flower and the big word Believe. But let me share the process to create the card:
- Create the card base
- Sponge the background over the card base using Marina Mist Classic Ink.
- Stamp the small sentiments over the sponged areas.
- Cut a second layer using whisper white card stock.
- Stamp the believe word using Memento Paris Dusk Ink
- Cut the flower die cut on the center of the second layer
- Paste the second layer over the card base
- Cut several layers with the same die cut on whisper white card stock and paste them one over the other create a dimension on the flower.
To make the card more special I sprayed the entire card with Shimmer Spritz, which gave me a dazzling touch to the entire surface.
You can find this stamp set You Inspire Me from Kennedy Grace here and more stamp sets that you can use with this fabulous technique. This is the mood board that you can use as inspiration if you want to share with us your creation in our social venues.
See you soon!