Skip to main content

Holiday Poinsettia Card w/ Copics and Fineliners



Happy December 1st, 2016 my crafty friends! Meg Shea here, to share this lovely sneak peek of Kennedy Grace Creations beautiful poinsettia digital stamp. This card was created using MINIMAL supplies! See below!

I laser printed this image on Cryogen white 90lb. - a ultra smooth, subtle, beautiful, sparkle shimmer cardstock (see photo below). NOTE: I get this paper from The Paper Temptress if anyone is interested.... I highly recommend it for a variety of techniques, especially Copic coloring!


I started coloring it using only five Copic markers! I used B00 and B02 to color the background. I colored the flowers with N0, N2 and N4. I then added extra subtle, small details with 4 colors of Steadler Triplus fineliners. The fineliner colors used were dark brown, red, light green and yellow. 

I then die cut the colored panel using the stacked stitched rectangle dies. I cut the largest scalloped stacked stitched rectangle from some Simon Says Stamp Schoolhouse Red cardstock. I stamped and heat embossed 'share joy,'  using a clear stamp from the Just a Rose stamp set. I heat embossed this sentiment using Hero Arts silver embossing powder. I popped the sentiment up using some black Tombow foam squares. 


I then adhered the entire panel to card I created using silver Bazzil Bling shimmer cardstock. I hope you enjoyed my first holiday card for Kennedy Grace Creations for 2016! Hope everyone has a happy, healthy and safe holiday season!

~Meghan Shea
IG: meghanshea3377


Love and Laughter,
  Photobucket

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Layered Card - Featuring Kennedy Grace Creations: Time To Blossom

Hey folks! I'm back to share a card from the Kennedy Grace Creations New Release! The stamp set I used today is the Time To Blossom Stamp Set . I really enjoyed the simplicity of this set. You could totally heat emboss this and do some fabulous watercoloring, but Copic's seems to be the way to go for me lately so that's what I did. I started by stamping the image twice on my card panel. The only masking I did was a tiny bit on the stem. The name of the game was to keep this super simple folks. As I said, I colored the images with Copic's. Another thing I enjoy about the Time To Blossom Stamp Set is that you could choose any colors you wanted. I chose red-violets and yellow-greens, but seriously peeps, whatever floats your boat and it will looks great! To finish off my card, I used a added a couple of hand drawn lines to the background and I stamped a portion of a stamp that is also in the Time To Blossom Stamp Set . That's it! Easy peasy. T

Grand Opening Blog Hop

Hello Crafty Friends! Wow it has been a long time in coming but today is our official GRAND OPENING!  We are so exited for today!! We have been planning this for a very long time and can't wait to show you.  We have lined up some of the MOST AMAZING talented ladies in the crafting world on our hop today!  We hope you will enjoy all the amazing projects they will be sharing! Our Newest release is now available in the Kennedy Grace Creations Online Store.  https://squareup.com/store/kennedy-grace-creations What I created for the hop is this beautiful card. Metallics on cards is beautiful and I like the combination of it with flowers. I am using the brand new Beautiful Blooms Sweet Rose stamps set. It is a large rose stamp set with various sentiments.  It is so detailed and very pretty.  To celebrate our GRAND OPENING - Kennedy Grace Creations will be giving away 3 random winners $25.00 gift certificates to our Online Store. All you have to d
Welcome to the CDD Stamp & Die Release Blog Hop.    All stamps & Dies are in the  CDD Shop  and no w available for purchase. You may purchase stamps and dies here   Autumn Wishes Bundle The Autumn Wishes Bundle is available for this weekend only thru Sunday.  This special price is for what is in stock only and ends 8/30 10pm MST. We also have 3 new sequins                                                      Here's what I've created for you... I created for you this really cute scarecrow garden scene card.  I stamped the adorable girly scarecrow from the Autumn Wishes stamp set on to watercolor paper in Versafine ink and embossed it with clear embossing powder.  I colored her in with Tombow watercolor markers.  I then added some wink of Stella over the hat band and hair bands to make them pop.  I stamped several of the pumpkins, leaves, acorns and mushrooms coloring them all the same way. I then cut som