Sunday, December 11, 2016

Woodland Tags

Hello, everyone! Rachel here again with some Christmas tags featuring a soon to be released set of wintery woodland animals!


I created all three tags using the same steps. I cut the tag using a die and then stamped my snowflake images on it using Versamark ink and then heat embossed in white. I took two colors of ink for each tag to create an ombre sky and used a blending tool to apply a nice, even coat. When the tag was finished, I printed out my little critters (they're currently digis) and then colored them in with my Copics. I used my Brother Scan N Cut 2 to cut them out because I'm seriously lazy and hate fussy cutting! I cut small strips of snowy backgrounds using some Neenah Solar White and a couple of background dies. I adhered my backgrounds using some double sided tape and then added my critters using some foam tape for dimension. I finished them off by adding some coordinating baker's twine through the holes.


Here's a close-up of the cute little polar bear so you can see how I put it all together a little bit better. They were super easy to make and they ended up looking super cute!

Thanks for joining me today!





2 comments: