Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Matching Poinsettia Card and Tag

Rachel here today with a card featuring a peek at a future set.


I decided to create a matching card and tag set to use this Christmas season. The Poinsettias are gorgeous and so much fun to color!


Right now, these images are in digital format, so I arranged them in a Word document and then printed them out on some Neenah Solar White cardstock. I used my KGC stitched rectangle die to cut out the portion of the images that I wanted to use and then used my Copics to color them in and added shadows around them. I used my MISTI to line up my sentiment on top of my panel and then heat embossed in gold. I adhered my panel to a Fog Gray card base to add a little contrast.


Next up, I used a tag die to cut out another image for the front of my tag and then used the same process to color it in. I cut another tag from some white cardstock and then heat embossed my sentiment on it. I adhered the sentiment to the back of my poinsettia image to create a completed tag which also hid any bleeding from my Copics! I used some red and white baker's twine to finish it off.

I think this makes the perfect Christmas set for pretty much anyone in your life. It's gender neutral and perfect for the season!




1 comment:

  1. Rachel this is so superbly done! The coloring and design are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete